Come to College Street for the repertory cinema and used vinyl, stay for the pizza and pasta. Little...
Although this historically Italian neighbourhood is now more diverse, its heritage is hard to mistake. Discover some of the city’s best Italian—or Spanish—food and drink then dance at a club, people-watch from a patio or just enjoy an after-dinner stroll with a gelato.
- A cappuccino and biscotti at local institution Café Diplomatico, or treat the kids at Toronto’s oldest gelateria Sicilian Sidewalk Cafe
- Tapping into some healthy competition at board game café Snakes & Lattes
- Making a date night reservation for cicchetti (small dishes made for sharing) at Il Covo on College Street
- The limited-edition and rare novels at Balfour Books
- Marveling over the Gaudí-esque interiors with late-night tapas at Bar Raval
BOUNDARIES: College Street between Euclid Avenue and Shaw Street.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Queen’s Park subway station, then take the 506 streetcar westbound.