Shopping at Toronto Premium Outlets
As Canada's first Premium Outlets, the Toronto Premium Outlets offer shopping for every taste, at up to 65% off.
Where to shop
Conveniently located off of Highway 401 in Halton Hills, Ontario, Toronto Premium Outlets features more than 130 stores, all at savings of 25% to 65% every day. The exceptional brands include: Aritzia, Prada, Burberry, Coach, kate spade new york, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Rudsak, Ted Baker, Tory Burch and Under Armour.
Toronto Premium Outlet hours
Monday - Friday: 10:00AM - 9:00PM
Saturday: 9:30AM - 9:00PM
Sunday: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Address: 13850 Steeles Ave. West, Halton Hills, ON L7G 0J1
By Car: Directions from Downtown Toronto
- Take Gardiner Expy W from Bay St, Yonge St and Lake Shore Blvd.
- Take ON-427 N to Hurontario St in Mississauga.
- Take ON-401 West.
- Take exit 328 Trafalgar Rd.
- Use the right lane to turn onto Steeles Ave, centre will be on right side.
From Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Follow Queen Elizabeth Way to Trafalgar Rd/Halton Regional Rd 3 in Oakville.
- Take exit 118 from Queen Elizabeth Way/ON-403 W (Trafalgar Road).
- Use left two lanes to turn onto Trafalgar/Halton Regional Rd 3.
- Centre will be on the right hand side.
Shuttle Bus available from Union Station with daily stop at Hotel X.
King Tours - https://outletshuttle.ca/
Is it worth it to go to Toronto Premium Outlets?
Yes. The Toronto Premium Outlets have a wide variety of stores and an even wider selection of products. You will be able to find something to suit any shopper's taste and budget.