Shopping at Toronto Premium Outlets
As Canada's first Premium Outlets, the Toronto Premium Outlets offer shopping for every taste, at up to 65% off.
Where to shop
Conveniently located off of Highway 401 in Halton Hills, Ontario, Toronto Premium Outlets features more than 130 stores, all at savings of 25% to 65% every day. The exceptional brands include: Aritzia, Prada, Burberry, Coach, kate spade new york, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Rudsak, Ted Baker, Tory Burch and Under Armour.
Toronto Premium Outlet hours
Monday - Friday: 10:00AM - 9:00PM
Saturday: 9:30AM - 9:00PM
Sunday: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Address: 13850 Steeles Ave. West, Halton Hills, ON L7G 0J1
By Car: Directions from Downtown Toronto
- Take Gardiner Expy W from Bay St, Yonge St and Lake Shore Blvd.
- Take ON-427 N to Hurontario St in Mississauga.
- Take ON-401 West.
- Take exit 328 Trafalgar Rd.
- Use the right lane to turn onto Steeles Ave, centre will be on right side.
From Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Follow Queen Elizabeth Way to Trafalgar Rd/Halton Regional Rd 3 in Oakville.
- Take exit 118 from Queen Elizabeth Way/ON-403 W (Trafalgar Road).
- Use left two lanes to turn onto Trafalgar/Halton Regional Rd 3.
- Centre will be on the right hand side.
Shuttle Bus available from Union Station with daily stop at Hotel X.
King Tours - https://outletshuttle.ca/
Is it worth it to go to Toronto Premium Outlets?
Yes. The Toronto Premium Outlets have a wide variety of stores and an even wider selection of products. You will be able to find something to suit any shopper's taste and budget.
You don’t have to look beyond Canadian borders to find highly-coveted fashions. Here are ten...