The family-oriented Bloor West Village is filled with quaint tree-lined avenues, eye-catching flower...
- People watching and a slushy beverage at Sunnyside Café
- Beach volleyball at Sunnyside Beach Park, where locals gather from all over the city to enjoy the summer weather
- Cooling off at the outdoor Gus Ryder Pool
- Renting a canoe, kayak or stand-up paddleboard from the Sunnyside Paddling Club
- If visiting for a longer stay, book the kids into a week-long rowing summer camp at Argonaut Rowing Club
BOUNDARIES: The lakeshore between Humber Bay Arch Bridge and Marilyn Bell Park. Plus an extra pocket bounded by Parkside Drive to the west, Roncesvalles Avenue to the east and High Park Boulevard to the north.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): St. Andrew or King subway stations, then take the 504 King streetcar.