Visit one of Toronto’s poshest neighbourhoods for first-class experiences in luxury and...
Glamourous Yorkville is home to the “Mink Mile,” a strip of Bloor Street West dotted with prestigious designer boutiques like Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Prada and Louis Vuitton. Around the corner, you’ll find Chanel, plus a selection of chic restaurants and discreet medi-spas. Luxe Yorkville was once a hippie enclave, and its artistic roots can be seen in a small handful of upscale galleries that still remain.
- Cool ice sculptures and hot DJ beats at the annual Bloor-Yorkville Icefest street carnival
- Meticulously curated designer fashion and accessories at the flagship locations of Holt Renfrew and Harry Rosen
- Down-to-earth pub fare and international sports like rugby and cricket at Hemingway’s Restaurant & Bar
- Perching on the 1-billion-year-old, 2,000-kg (2.2 t) granite boulder that is the star attraction of Village of Yorkville Park
- The Constantine Yorkville Run, an annual 5-km (3-mile) charity run known for its high-profile route and premium swag
BOUNDARIES: Bloor Street to the south, Avenue Road to the west, Davenport Road on the north and Yonge Street on the east.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Bay subway station.
Welcome to Toronto’s glamourhood of Yorkville. Like a well-maintained Real Housewife,...
Here’s your go-to bucket list of must-try, only-in-Toronto experiences—for all budgets...