Take a self-guided tour of Toronto’s dynamic downtown art scene, including graffiti,...
The dynamic energy of Toronto’s Queen Street West is unmatched anywhere else in the city. The area is a hub of the city’s best restaurants, cafés, independent boutiques, street art and galleries, and is a must-see for anyone visiting the city. Vogue Magazine named it one of the world’s coolest neighbourhoods and it’s no surprise why.
- Exploring the high concentration of independent boutiques and chain retailers along Queen Street West
- Trinity Bellwoods Park for the vibrant scene and bustling dog park
- Direct access to the city’s up-and-coming artists at the Queen West Art Crawl each September
- A stay at one of the area’s art hotels, The Drake Hotel or Gladstone Hotel
- Brunch at one of the many options, some popular ones being Hello 123, Café Neon and The Good Son
BOUNDARIES: Queen Street West between Simcoe Street and Bathurst Street.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Queen or Osgoode subway station, then walk or take the 501 streetcar westbound.