The busy and bustling downtown core of Toronto.
The City Centre encapsulates Toronto’s dynamic big-city energy: late opening hours, bustling, and full of trendy restaurants, must-see sites and endless shopping options.
- The shopping scene at Yonge-Dundas Square in Downtown Yonge
- Entertainment District must-sees including the CN Tower, Rogers Centre and Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
- The Financial District for a power lunch
- The joyous vibe in the LGBTQ+ neighbourhood Church-Wellesley Village, especially during June’s Pride Toronto festival
- Catching an ice hockey game at the South Core’s Scotiabank Arena
BOUNDARIES: Spadina Avenue to the west, Jarvis Street to the east, Bloor Street to the north, and the Gardiner Expressway to the south.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Line 1 Yonge-University subway (all stops between St. George and Bloor-Yonge).