Explore east-end Toronto’s waterfront community—it’s beautiful any time of...
- A swim at the family-friendly Woodbine Beach
- Visiting Kew and Woodbine Beaches for the annual Winter Stations—an outdoor art exhibit that runs for six weeks in February and March
- Signing up for one of the 5-km (3-miles) fun runs that take place in the area
- Going birding with the kids in Glen Stewart Ravine
- Seeing world-renowned live acts at the Beaches International Jazz Festival
BOUNDARIES: Queen Street East, between Coxwell Avenue and Victoria Park Avenue. Bounded by the beach to the south.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Queen subway station, then take the 501 streetcar eastbound.
Local insider tips on where to eat for a proper intro to the Gerrard East neighbourhood. Part of...
With countless cafés, plenty of parks, and Instagram-worthy ice cream shops, Leslieville and...