Let others stare at screens, you've got real life to enjoy now.
The most hopeful time of the year
Spring is a time of anticipation and renewal. Warmer weather, sneak peeks at music festival season and summer sports just coming out of spring training. Fresh menus, bright new fashions and the elusive and short-lived cherry blossom are all here now.
Things to do in the spring in Toronto
- Be awestruck as High Park’s cherry blossoms hit peak bloom
- Shop local at the One of a Kind Spring Show & Sale
- Root for the side at a TFC soccer or Wolfpack rugby match
- Snapchat the adorable baby animals at the Toronto Zoo
- See the latest styles at Toronto Women’s or Men’s Fashion Week
- Find garden inspiration at Canada Blooms
- Don’t miss top arts and culture draws like the month-long Scotiabank CONTACT Photography Festival, Hot Docs Festival or Canadian Music Week
- Enjoy the early buds of spring at Guild Park and Gardens or Toronto Botanical Garden
- Run or bike a stretch of the 56 km (35 mile) waterfront Martin Goodman Trail
- “Ooh” and “ahh” at the Victoria Day fireworks at Ashbridges Bay Park