Let others stare at screens, you've got real life to enjoy now.
Things to Do in Toronto in Spring
Fresh menus, bright new fashions, and the elusive and short-lived cherry blossoms are here.
Spring is a time of anticipation and renewal. Warmer weather, the return of music festivals and events and summer sports just coming out of spring training. Here’s how to make the most of spring in Toronto.
Spring has sprung in Toronto. After a cozy winter spent indoors, now is the time to breathe in the fresh air, admire the blooming greenery and remember that the refreshing spring showers will always bring May flowers.
Get excited for the much-anticipated return of Toronto's top events after an almost two-year hiatus. This year’s lineup of spring events has the city buzzing with anticipation, from music to photography to film.
Food & drink
The best way to explore Toronto's food scene is by visiting its 140+ diverse neighbourhoods. From quaint community coffee shops to internationally-inspired institutions, Toronto's restaurants and bars are bursting with fresh flavours in the springtime.
- Take a spring stroll in Riverside with carbs and coffee in hand
- Eat your way through Greektown, where you can also find some of the city’s best Middle Eastern food
- Brunch like a local in Cabbagetown
- Taste the fresh spring produce at St. Lawrence Market (and don't forget to pick up a peameal bacon sandwich along the way)
Get started on your spring cleaning and make space for fresh new finds. From one-of-a-kind trinkets in Little India to designer splurges in Yorkville, you’re sure to pick up the perfect piece to add some spring flair to your home and wardrobe in Toronto.
- Support local crafters and makers at the One of a Kind Spring Show & Sale
- Shop the latest styles on King Street West
- Take a tour of Little Italy for unique fashion, lifestyle and foodie finds
- Hunt for vintage treasures in Leslieville
- Book a spring staycation
Are you an Ontario resident? Need even more incentive to take a spring staycation in Toronto? Find out how you can get money back with the Ontario Staycation Tax Credit.