Historic buildings, high-end boutiques and multicultural eats come together in this central part of Toronto.
Midtown is an eclectic mix of neighbourhoods, from the University of Toronto’s scholastic vibes through to cultural havens in Koreatown and designer boutiques in Yorkville. The tree-lined streets will have you stopping for a photo on almost every block.
- The Gardiner Museum, a small but great specialty museum dedicated to clay and ceramics
- The Annex for pursuits like the Royal Ontario Museum and Hot Docs Cinema
- Shopping for designer threads along Yorkville’s “Mink Mile”
- Heading to a karaoke joint or stocking up on K-beauty supplies in Koreatown
- Feeling like a local in Wychwood at community hub Artscape Wychwood Barns
BOUNDARIES: Christie Street to the west, Sherbourne Street to the east, St. Clair Avenue to the north and Bloor Street to the south.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Subway stations along Line 1 Yonge-University (Lawrence West to St. George and Bloor-Yonge to Lawrence) and along Line 2 Bloor-Danforth (Bloor-Yonge to Ossington).