Choose the right Scarborough Bluffs park for a personalized outdoor adventure in Toronto. Whether...
For a day trip outside of the city, get outside and explore the Bluffs, an escarpment on Lake Ontario that rises 91 m (300 ft) above the lakeshore. This family-friendly area is made up of 11 natural parks, one of which has its own white sand beach (Bluffer’s Park). Nature lovers head here to hike, sail or paddleboard around Scarborough Bluffs Park.
- A dip in the cool waters of Lake Ontario
- Seeing the Bluffs from the water on a stand-up paddleboard tour
- Visiting at golden hour to capture one of the city’s most shutterbug-friendly locations
- Pre-packing a picnic to dig into at Bluffer’s Park
- Snapping a selfie in front of the impressive (and Insta-friendly) white cliffs
BOUNDARIES: Follow Brimley Road South, between Bluffer’s Park and the lakeshore.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Take the 102 bus from Kennedy subway station.
Elevate your next picnic with these food and park pairings. There’s a park almost no one...
Looking for a free, family-friendly activity? Take these urban hikes within reach of Yonge and...