It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Feel the energy in the city as autumn quickens the pace.
It’s A-List time in Toronto. TIFF kicks it off as Hollywood comes to the city, then top comedians roll into town for JFL42. The arts scene revs into high gear as new seasons launch for theatre and performing arts. Broadway shows, beautiful ballets, elegant symphonies and dramatic operas all enliven the arts venues in Toronto now.
Things to do in the fall in Toronto
- Stay up–and out–for Nuit Blanche’s all-night art party
- Laugh it up at JFL42, star-gaze at Toronto International Film Festival or get bookish at the International Festival of Authors or The Word on the Street
- Explore the city’s roots, sample local foods and attend a horse show at The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
- Take in all the fabulous for Halloween in the Gay Village
- Look up, waaay up at Gordo, the Royal Ontario Museum's Barosaurus skeleton
- Instagram the epic fall colours of the Don Valley or any of the leafy ravines that criss-cross the city
- Savour fall produce at farmer’s markets like at Evergreen Brick Works
- Bundle up for an Argonauts football game at open-air BMO Field