Feel the energy in the city as autumn quickens the pace.
Let others stare at screens—you've got real life to enjoy now.
Toronto is a force to be reckoned with in the summer as everything good gets amped up. Summer in the city fuels your spontaneity, with headline acts filling venues and views filling your head as you cocktail on a rooftop. There’s more time for socializing and connecting with the world around you as you journey from Adventure A to Adventure B—and stumble upon Adventure C.
Things to do in the summer in Toronto
- Enjoy a Blue Jays game with the dome open at Rogers Centre
- Catch a ferry and explore the car-free Toronto Islands by bike or on foot
- Bask in the sun at Woodbine Beach or the decidedly urban Sugar Beach
- Chill out at Field Trip, get hip at the Toronto Jazz Festival and Beaches International Jazz Festival, or feel hot-hot-hot at Toronto Caribbean Carnival
- Have your breath taken away by the views from the mighty CN Tower
- Get your Pride on!
- Conquer the country’s tallest and fastest roller coaster at Canada’s Wonderland
- Thrill to Canada Day fireworks along the Harbourfront or at Centennial Park
- Let’s go to The Ex!