This vibrant west-end neighbourhood is the best girlfriends’ getaway destination with brunch,...
Whether it’s an evening of dancing or fine dining, King Street West is the place to set your sights. This formerly industrial part of Toronto is now one of the buzziest nighttime haunts that the city has to offer. You’ll find high-end stores sandwiched between ritzy restaurants and rooftop patios.
- Drinks and dancing at one of the many bars and nightclubs
- Joining the locals for a class at barre3 or boxing gym Studio K-O
- Portland Street for its must-try restaurants like Chubby’s Jamaican Kitchen, Bar Buca and Gusto 101
- Food stalls and shopping at stackt market, an outdoor marketplace made out of shipping containers
- Booking a moment of self-care at Hammam Spa
BOUNDARIES: King Street West, between Spadina Avenue and Sudbury Street.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): St. Andrew subway station and 504 streetcar westbound.