Slow the pace and explore this midtown wonderland of parks, cafés and quiet snowy streets....
Exploring this quiet corner of this city will have you feeling like you’ve stepped into the shoes of a true Torontonian. Its exciting mix of community events and lively green spaces, combined with an array of multicultural restaurants and cafés, make it the perfect destination for both families and couples.
- Some southern comfort at Stockyards Smokehouse & Larder—feast on wood-smoked barbecue dishes and buttermilk fried chicken
- Artscape Wychwood Barns, a community hub for cultural events and farmers’ markets
- Fine Filipino cuisine at Lamesa on St. Clair West
- Picking up some of the area’s tastiest lattes and pastries in an unexpected place—Dismount Bike Shop
- The Toronto Storytelling Festival each May and various events like the kids’ Story Tent
BOUNDARIES: Bathurst Street to the east, Oakwood Avenue to the west, St. Clair Avenue West to the north, down to Dupont Street in the south.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): St. Clair subway station.
Bring your appetite — and your culinary curiosity — as you explore the eclectic...
With globally renowned literary festivals, specialty bookshops and a rich cultural well to draw...