Score fashion, decor and musical treasures in this east-end destination for antique lovers, vintage...
- Scouring the many vintage stores and independent boutiques along Queen Street East
- Brunch at Lady Marmalade or The Green Wood
- Sampling local Ontarian wines at Chez Nous Wine Bar
- Escaping winter weather with indoor rock climbing at The Rock Oasis
- Cocktails and a panorama of the east side from The Broadview Hotel rooftop
BOUNDARIES: East of the Don River, bounded by the railway line and Gerrard Street to the north, Empire Avenue to the west, Eastern Avenue to the south and Coxwell Avenue to the east.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Coxwell subway station, then 22 bus southbound or Queen subway station then 501 streetcar east.
With countless cafés, plenty of parks, and Instagram-worthy ice cream shops, Leslieville and...
Stroll along Queen Street East to fill your suitcase with a veritable treasure trove of...