Tree-lined streets, neighbourhood eats and kid-friendly fun make this pocket of the west a relaxing place to explore.
This area adjacent to the 400-acre High Park is a hive of activity year-round. From Eastern European festivals to summer activities by the lake, there’s much to see and do.
- The Junction’s live music and hip neighbourhood bars
- A family-friendly main street and healthy eateries in Roncesvalles
- High Park for the spring cherry blossoms and year-round walking trails
- Ukrainian restaurants in Bloor West Village
- Renting stand-up paddleboards in Sunnyside
BOUNDARIES: Sorauren Avenue to the east, Humber River to the west, Dundas Street West to the north and Lake Ontario to the south.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Line 2 Bloor-Danforth subway stations (Jane to Dundas West). 504 streetcar.