Get to know this young and energetic west-end neighbourhood in the locally approved way: over eggs...
Heady with Gen Z and millennial energy, Liberty Village has a youthful, campus-meets-condo vibe. Bars, pubs, restaurants and cafes buzz with energy, especially on game nights when one of the local teams (Toronto Wolfpack and Toronto FC) take to the pitch. Liberty Village also functions as one of the city’s creative corridors with production facilities, agencies and tech firms operating out of lofts and studio spaces in converted former warehouses.
- Toasting sunshine and good vibes at the Summer Craft Beer Festival
- Saturday morning brunch at local faves Mildred’s Temple Kitchen, School Restaurant or Brodflour
- The Wolfpack, Toronto’s Super League rugby team based out of Lamport Stadium
- A rainy afternoon bouldering at Joe Rockhead’s Indoor Rock Climbing
- Enjoying a craft brew at 3 Brewers, The Craft Brasserie & Grill and Liberty Commons at Big Rock Brewery
BOUNDARIES: King Street West to the north, Dufferin Street to the west, Gardiner Expressway to the south and Strachan Avenue to the east.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): 504 streetcar to the Atlantic Avenue stop. Or Ossington subway station, then take the 63 bus southbound.
Head downtown for big-city sports, concerts, arts and experiences you can find only in Toronto. With...
Break out of movie-and-dinner mode and try something new in Toronto. Treat your date to a unique...