Amongst the towering buildings, multicultural neighbourhoods and shoreline of Lake Ontario are a...
Yonge & Eglinton
This trending neighbourhood known for its stellar shopping and casual dining options boasts top-rated ramen and taco restaurants and a slew of trendy decor and fashion shops. The nearby Eglinton Park offers a beautiful contradiction to the bustle, with its sporting fields, tennis courts, a playground and during the winter months, an ice rink.
- A day spent enjoying the outdoor activities on offer at Eglinton Park
- Outposts of downtown foodie haunts like La Carnita and PAI
- New releases and classic novels at BMV, one of Toronto’s biggest bookstores
- A laugh-out-loud good time at Absolute Comedy
- Your pick of K-beauty essentials at Holika Holika
BOUNDARIES: Eglinton Avenue West between Colin Avenue and Redpath Avenue, Yonge Street between Roehampton Avenue and Soudan Avenue.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Eglinton subway station.