Enjoy an extended happy hour in the city’s dynamic business core. Congratulations! You made...
Financial District & PATH
Toronto’s bustling business core is home to the city’s top corporate headquarters, banks and firms—along with noteworthy lunch and happy hour spots—packed neatly into steel and glass skyscrapers. While the area primarily serves the 9 to 5 crowd, shoppers head below ground to the PATH, the world’s largest underground shopping mall, where pedestrian tunnels connect dozens of buildings, six hotels, five subway stations and several landmark stadiums with endless retail boutiques.
- Discovering underground shopping via the PATH
- Food and fun at Drake One Fifty, where classic Canadian cuisine meets cocktails and art installations
- The Hockey Hall of Fame for all things memorabilia
- Latin American-inspired vegan eats at Rosalinda, LosCo Vegan and Planta Cocina
- Sud Forno on Yonge, an Italian hot spot that’s a coffee bar by day and cocktail bar by night
BOUNDARIES: Centred at King and Bay, the area is roughly bounded by Queen Street, Front Street, Yonge Street and University Avenue.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): King, Union or St. Andrew subway stations.
This vibrant west-end neighbourhood is the place to be for your next girlfriends’ getaway or...
Toronto is open for business, baby! Here’s how to enjoy a blowout vacay (or staycay) in one...