Nature escapes and multicultural eats make this a unique trip out of the downtown core.
A giant zoo, nature escapes and multicultural food scene come together in Scarborough. Located in the east of Toronto, this area is ideal for those who want to explore the great outdoors without leaving the city.
- Scarborough Bluffs for a swim in front of its striking clay cliffs
- Guildwood for a surreal outdoor sculpture garden
- Walking the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail at Birch Cliff
- A camping adventure at Rouge National Urban Park
- Seeing tigers, gorillas and kangaroos at the Toronto Zoo in Rouge
BOUNDARIES: Lake Ontario to the south, Victoria Park Avenue to the west, Steeles Avenue East to the north and the City of Pickering to the east.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Kennedy subway station, then change to Line 3 Scarborough (between Kennedy and McCowan). Or the Scarborough GO train station.