Spend the day and part of the night in this family-friendly, west-end neighbourhood that’s...
Known as “Roncy” to locals, this neighbourhood next to High Park caters to those who would enjoy a more relaxed vibe—with an Eastern European and family-friendly flavour. This is a traditionally Polish area, and you can still eat your fill of Eastern European treats along the main street. You'll also find vintage stores, design and gift boutiques, and eateries that cater to Roncy’s many vegan and health-conscious residents.
- Cute kids’ souvenirs at Early Bird & Worm or Scooter Girl Toys
- An inventive ice cream or gelato flavour at Ed’s Real Scoop
- In September, the Roncesvalles Polish Festival is North America’s biggest celebration of Polish culture. Otherwise, fill up on pierogies and cabbage rolls at Café Polonez
- Chic decor at Mellah, 313 Design Market or Home Smith
- Joining locals for a jolt of espresso at Cherry Bomb Coffee, Fantail or Reunion Coffee Roasters
BOUNDARIES: Roncesvalles Avenue between King Street and Dundas Street West.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Dundas West subway station.