A mix of shopping, diverse food options and family activities make this a unique sector to visit.
In Uptown you’ll find a diverse mix of neighbourhoods. There’s Yonge & Eglinton (often called “young and eligible” for the demo who live here), the cultural hotspot of Little Jamaica and the popular-with-all-ages Davisville Village.
- Live comedy shows around Yonge & Eglinton
- Little Jamaica’s hub of Caribbean and West Indian cuisine
- A variety of inclusively designed kids’ playgrounds in Davisville
- A lesson on Toronto’s reggae history in Little Jamaica
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre for a wide selection of chain stores and designer threads
BOUNDARIES: Jane Street to the west, Victoria Park Avenue to the east, Steeles Avenue to the north and St. Clair Avenue to the south.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Eglinton, Eglinton West and Davisville subway stations.
This easy-access and family-friendly neighbourhood in Uptown is a hub for delicious eats and...
Since the 1950s this area has been a hub for the Jamaican and wider Caribbean communities in...
This trending neighbourhood known for its stellar shopping and casual dining options boasts...