There’s no shortage of cool bars, fun restaurants and other things to do in this downtown...
They don’t call it the Entertainment District for nothing: the area just west of Toronto’s central business district is all about food, drink and spectacle. Visit some of Toronto’s best-known attractions, take in a play or a comedy show and then unwind at one of the area's countless restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
- A trip up the CN Tower: not only is it an icon of Toronto, the view truly is spectacular
- Catching a big, splashy musical at the Royal Alexandra or Princess of Wales theatres
- Exploring the deep (while staying dry) at Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
- A visit to the Rogers Centre to root for the Toronto Blue Jays, the only Major League Baseball team with a home city outside the United States
- Tasting local craft beer on a tour of The Roundhouse, home of Steam Whistle Brewing
BOUNDARIES: An area bounded by Queen Street West to the north, the Gardiner Expressway to the south, Spadina Avenue to the west, and University Avenue to the east.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Osgoode and St. Andrew subway stations, and 501 or 504 streetcars.
Step out in Toronto’s premiere district for musicals, plays and Broadway-style shows. Dinner...
Head downtown for big-city sports, concerts, arts, and experiences you can only find in Toronto....