From local craft beers to premium imports, Toronto is a beer lover’s paradise. A tall frosty...
This easy-access and family-friendly neighbourhood in Uptown is a hub for delicious eats and community green spaces and events. Its quiet pace of life, with close proximity to urban activities, is attracting many younger Torontonians looking to put down roots in the city.
- Delicious Dutch and Indonesian cuisine at Little Sister Food Bar. Try the braised duck leg flavoured with lime leaf and turmeric
- The inclusive Neshama Playground, which features a range of sensory toys and rides to suit all kids. Or June Rowlands Park for the children’s splash pool, volleyball courts and a baseball diamond
- Strolling Mount Pleasant Road for a treasure trove of antique and vintage finds
- The Granite Brewery for a pint of real ale and a plate of top-notch curry
- Starving Artist for every kind of waffle you could imagine, from spicy chicken to caramel pecan
BOUNDARIES: Eglinton Avenue East to the north, Merton Street to the south, Bayview Avenue to the east, and Yonge Street to the west.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Davisville subway station.