Stroll this family-friendly west-end Toronto neighbourhood for unique fashion, lifestyle and foodie...
Bloor West Village
The family-oriented Bloor West Village is filled with quaint tree-lined avenues, eye-catching flower shops, independent grocers and diverse food options. There’s a significant Eastern European community established here, which means you’ll find no shortage of Ukrainian family-style restaurants.
- The Bloor West Village Toronto Ukrainian Festival, a three-day event that happens every September
- Family-run Patchmon’s Thai Desserts & More for authentic sweets like luk chup (mung bean sweets) and steamed pandanus cakes
- Jachenko Bakery for an array of Eastern European treats
- Craft beer on tap at Bryden’s, the area’s longest-running pub
- Amber European Restaurant, where you’ll find comfort foods like goulash, borscht, cabbage rolls and pierogies
BOUNDARIES: Bloor Street West, between Jane Street and Ellis Park Road.
PUBLIC TRANSIT (TTC): Runnymede and Jane subway stations.
Get to know this family-friendly west-end neighbourhood in the locally approved way: over eggs Benny...
Explore Toronto’s African-Caribbean history and discover Black-owned businesses in the...