Destination Toronto began almost 100 years ago, in 1926, as the Toronto Convention and Visitor...
Becoming a member connects your business directly with Destination Toronto and provides relevant tools to ensure your engagement capitalizes on the opportunities of visitor spending in Toronto.
You can participate in DT’s strategic direction by applying to join a committee or the Board of Directors. All members have opportunities to elect the Board and provide additional feedback and insight into DT’s strategic direction and the channels and tools we use to stay connected with the community.
Already a member? Login here.
Additional benefits of membership:
Elevate your exposure on DestinationToronto.com
- Enhanced content opportunities on your business listing
- Discounted Member Rate for marketing and content engagement on DestinationToronto.com
- Exclusive access to the Pass TO Savings
- Member badge on your listing and a decal to identify your business as an active DT member
Leverage business opportunities
- Access to four-year calendar of major events confirmed in the destination
- Access to quarterly membership training on BI and Destination Toronto marketing programs
- Opportunity to participate in DT business development programs (where applicable)
- Business development leads for meetings and events opportunities
- Access to our Opt-In “Media Opportunities Notice” email
Connect to the Tourism Industry
- Participate in Member-only networking opportunities
- DT members receive automatic membership for the Tourism Industry Association of Ontario for 2023
|Small businesses (5 or fewer full-time employees)
|Independent restaurants (single location)
Membership begins the first of the month following initial payment and continues for 12 months.