Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is Canada’s busiest airport. It was named North America’s best large airport for customer experience, and was ranked the world’s fifth-most connected “megahub."
We look forward to welcoming you for the EsportsTravel Summit
As Canada’s hub of international travel and passenger traffic, Toronto is conveniently served by daily and direct flights from dozens of U.S. and international cities aboard regional, national and global air carriers.
In fact, our two international airports handle more than 1,400 flights a day. It’s a breeze to fly in for a meeting, anytime, with a truly global choice of airlines.
DO YOU NEED AN ETA?
An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is now a mandatory requirement for all visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air, with the exception of U.S. citizens or travellers with a valid Canadian visa.
Entering Canada: Tips for Travellers
- All visitors must have valid travel documents and identification to enter Canada, such as a passport or visa.
- Find current information on entry requirements on the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) website.
- Requirements may vary depending on the country you’re travelling from — or transiting through.
- Visa-exempt foreign nationals (excluding U.S. citizens) must apply online for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), ideally prior to booking their flight to Canada.
- Visa-required foreign nationals must submit fingerprints and a photo (biometrics) to acquire their visa for travel to Canada.
Billy Bishop City Airport is Canada's ninth-busiest airport and welcomes 2.8 million business and leisure travellers each year. The airport is also Canada's sixth-busiest airport that offers passenger service to the...